Welcome to my website!
My name is Timea Presley and I am a Pilates professional with over sixteen years of instructing and managing experience in the health and fitness industry.
As a Pilates Program Director, Teacher Trainer, Post Rehabilitation Conditioning Specialist, former Studio Owner & Dancer, STOTT Pilates Mat, Reformer, Cadillac, Chair, Barrels, Injuries & Special Populations, Pre-natal, Polestar Pilates Mat, Yoga and Spinning Instructor based in Washington DC I feel never ending inspiration to:
- teach private and group classes that serve a diverse clientele
- encourage to perform Pilates exercise that is tailored to benefit you long term
- train and mentor a new generation of Pilates instructors
- grow Pilates programs and studios
- create content for marketing, press and social media
- organize workshops and events
The Pilates Method combined with contemporary movement principles is a very smart, powerful and effective form of exercise. It helps to stay strong, healthy, limber and prevent injury. Experience Pilates in depth by completing one, or more modules of the comprehensive 450+ hr teacher training with me.
"Timea is a creative teacher, who provides a safe place to explore a side of Pilates that few understand." Kristina Windom, Faculty Member, Guest Ballet Mistress and Artistic Coordinator of the Washington Ballet
"Timea has become a key collaborator in the continuum of rehabilitative care for so many of my patients, offering a safe, effective, and inspiring progression after injury and for those dealing with chronic pain." Dana Logan, Physical Therapist